Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

sepopen EVE General Discussion
    sepopen Announcement:2016/07/25 - Unscheduled Downtime Extension

» Click here to find additional results for this topic using Google
 Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 1 post(s)
Tux Chellen
Tux Chellen
0rizen Irregulars
Sev3rance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.07.25 11:54:43 - [1] - Quote

Asika Koraka wrote:
i jumped officer fitt tengu into tama gatecamp second before downtime occured. hope to get it back

It is good that the campers also have the same down time, i guess your ship will be fine for the moment. My problem is that i cant satisfy my addiction atm....
Tux Chellen
Tux Chellen
0rizen Irregulars
Sev3rance

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2016.07.25 11:56:21 - [2] - Quote

John Volan wrote:
How come you guys don't just crash like normal MMOs and go down for 8 hours without updating anyone about what's going on?

You are right! just don't say anything and give everyone 1M skill points afterwards ;-)
Tux Chellen
Tux Chellen
0rizen Irregulars
Sev3rance

Posted - 2016.07.25 11:58:08 - [3] - Quote

Lo Trevis wrote:
Considering the complexity of the "cluster" its not really that long :P

i pay them for not letting me worry about that
Tux Chellen
Tux Chellen
0rizen Irregulars
Sev3rance

Posted - 2016.07.25 12:03:55 - [4] - Quote

ap0phis Kaundur wrote:
Tux Chellen wrote:
John Volan wrote:
How come you guys don't just crash like normal MMOs and go down for 8 hours without updating anyone about what's going on?

You are right! just don't say anything and give everyone 1M skill points afterwards ;-)

In the momment server will be offline for 1 week, im shure they will give you 1M sp. Until then teach me how to get 1M sp in 8h whitout skill injectors :))

hence the ;-) however i wouldnt complain if it was so. Until then i might be satified with 500k ;-)

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,03s, ref 20240501/0252
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.